Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Flight Simulator Experience Aboard a Boeing 737 - 30 minutesCode: PVAF13 9 month validity 6 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Flight Simulator Experience Aboard a Boeing 737 - 30 minutes
Add to Basket
If you’ve ever wanted to fly a plane, you can now experience the full thrill of piloting a Boeing 737 in complete safety. The 30 minute Flight Simulator Experience is ideal for anyone looking for their first taste of flying. However, the session can be tailored to each individual, so even if you are a fully trained airline pilot you can fully enjoy this experience at a choice of six locations.
For those that have limited experience being up in the air, the instructor will talk you through every step and fill you with knowledge and confidence. The fantastic brand new simulators offer 1:1 full-life scale visuals with sound effects recorded from real airlines, making the experience as real as possible. You will have control over multiple aspects of your flight, including the time of day and the weather. Plus, there are simulations available for every one of the world’s 24,000 major air ports, so wherever it is your dream to fly, it can be made possible.
- Pre-flight briefing
- 30 minutes in the air
- Choice of airports, weather conditions and routes
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at your chosen site, you will be greeted by a member of staff in the waiting area and may purchase refreshments before your flight time. You will meet your instructor at the pre-booked time and take part in a pre-flight briefing where you will plan your flight simulator experience.
You are able to choose the time of day you wish to fly, the weather as well as departure and arrival airports. There are over 24,000 airports to choose from, so the world is your oyster. You will enjoy 30 minutes in the ‘air’ before landing at your chosen destination, feeling very much like you’ve just flown a real Boeing jet plane. You're able to share the thrills with up to two passengers so use the time to impress friends or family.
- Minimum age: 12. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (At Hinckley and Peterborough the minimum age is 10 and under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.) (At Newcastle upon Tyne the minimum age is 6)
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in (participants will struggle to see out of the window below this height as the simulator has authentic Boeing seats) (4ft 4in at Peterborough and 4ft at Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Access to the simulator requires some physical dexterity, the cockpit is real size and a bit of a squeeze. You should be able to lift both legs at least 1 to 2 feet off the floor without assistance
- Wheel chair access is restricted
- This experience is not suitable for anyone with photo sensitive epilepsy
- When turning up for your experience please inform the instructor if you suffer from motion sickness. During the session the simulator can be stopped at any time
- Participants are welcome to bring up to two guests with them to join them in the cockpit to observe the experience or as many as they wish to wait in the reception area. Those in reception area will not be able to see the experience. At Newcastle upon Tyne to five guests are welcome at no additional cost
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience runs seven days a week all year round depending on the location. At Hinckley the experience is available Monday to Saturday. Excluded dates include Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Years Day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour for the full experience, you will spend 30 minutes aboard the flight simulator.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.