Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Football Stadium Helicopter Tour
Add to Basket
Combine football and flying with this unforgettable Football Stadium Helicopter Tour. See the home of your favourite team from a completely unique bird’s-eye perspective with a stadium tour that’s unlike any other.
You’ll have a choice from one of 14 different stadiums. See the home grounds of some of the biggest teams in world football, with options including Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium, Liverpool’s historic Anfield, or Newcastle’s famous St James’ Park. No matter what, there’s a flight to excite fans across the country.
You’ll meet the pilot at your chosen destination, who’ll talk you through a few important safety points before you hit the skies. From here on out, it’s a thrilling 30 mile round trip to your stadium. Your pilot will also be on hand to help you spot landmarks as you fly.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of your favourite football club
- Choose from 14 different stadiums
- See some of the most famous grounds in world football
- Thrilling 30 mile round trip helicopter flight
- Nationwide locations
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at your chosen destination, you’ll be greeted by your pilot, who’ll proceed to take you through the important safety points before your experience gets going.
Then it’ll be a 30 mile round trip incorporating your chosen stadium, as you get to see your favourite football club in a whole new way.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
Flights take place on selected weekends from April to October.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
11 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- East of England (1)
- Essex - North Weald
- North West (2)
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- North East (2)
- Tyne and Wear - Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle
- Scotland (2)
- Scotland - Renfrewshire
- Scotland - Dundee
- Wales (1)
- South Wales - Newport
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- Yorkshire - Beverley
- East Midlands (1)
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- West Midlands (1)
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Liverpool FC Stadium Tour & Museum Entry for Two£40.00
- The Silverstone Experience - An Immersive History of British Motor Racing for Two£40.00
- Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 59% £390.00 £158.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults£50.00
- Emirates Stadium Tour for Two Adults£50.00