Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Formula 1000 Single Seater Race Car ExperienceCode: PDLSS1 SP1 8 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Formula 1000 Single Seater Race Car Experience
Add to Basket
Exhilarating high-speed thrills are waiting with this Formula 1000 Single Seater Race Car Experience.
Beginning with an informative safety briefing, you’ll kick off with three sighting laps and an adrenalin-fuelled high-speed passenger lap. It’ll then be time to up the speed yourself as you experience the feeling of an unrestricted high-revving 1000cc Suzuki engine, and channel your racing heroes on 10 thrilling laps round the track.
- Formula 1000 Single Seater Race Car Experience
- Safety briefing
- Three sighting laps
- High speed passenger lap
- 10 laps in a single-seater on a race track
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Drift Limits, you’ll sign in before receiving a short and informative safety briefing explaining basic racing lines and track etiquette.
From there, you’ll begin with three sighting laps, before a thrilling high-speed passenger lap. With 10 thrilling laps around the track, you can finish at exhilarating speed in your single-seater.
Your voucher is valid for 8 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 75
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusion may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.