Go for a spin around a historic Real Race Track, and learn the ins and outs of your chosen vehicles from a choice of seven with this Four Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor Circuit for one.
Open since 1948, the Goodwood Motor Circuit has hosted hundreds of famous racers across 18 years of motor racing, so you’ll be travelling on hallowed tarmac as you roar around the Goodwood Estate’s perimeter road. Whichever supercars you choose from an Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Nissan GTR or Ariel Atom, you’re sure of unforgettable drives.
With an expert instructor you’ll put pedal to the metal for 4.8 miles of driving, or two laps, in each car. Your instructor will help you get the most from your drives from start to finish, and you’ll end the visit as the owner of a Driving Experience Certificate and some unbeatable driving memories!
- Four 2 lap, (4.8 mile) supercar drives for one on the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit
- Choose four from seven supercars from the likes of Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and more
- Learn from a professional instructor and get the most from your vehicles
- Take home a commemorative driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Goodwood Estate you’ll check in and take part in a short safety briefing before meeting your instructor for the day.
From there it’s on to the main event, two laps in your chosen supercars for 4.8 miles of thrilling Real Race Track driving in each vehicle.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 10in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 22 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car
- This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted. All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for seven months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available on weekday dates. There are selected weekend dates also available, if you wish to book onto one of these dates a £20 upgrade fee os to be paid at the time of booking. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We recommend you book ten to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.