Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at James Martin ManchesterCode: PCEPAT 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at James Martin Manchester
Add to Basket
Dine on a delicious afternoon tea for two, topped off with free-flowing prosecco, in the stunning surroundings of renowned chef James Martin’s restaurant. Named in the Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants in Britain, it’s the perfect place for a special occasion or simply to spoil yourselves.
Tuck into savoury delights such as treacle roast ham, hot smoked salmon and avocado and lime cucumber. On the sweet side, you’ll be served up the likes of sticky toffee éclair, ginger chocolate and hazelnut mousse, and melt-in-the-mouth scones. Wash down the flavours with bottomless prosecco, as well as unlimited teas and coffees.
- Afternoon tea for two at James Martin Manchester
- Tuck into an array of sweet and savoury treats at renowned chef James Martin’s restaurant
- Sit back and relax in the stunning surroundings with unlimited teas and coffees
- Indulge with free-flowing prosecco for an hour and a half
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at James Martin Manchester, you’ll be warmly greeted and shown through to your pre-booked table. You’ll be dining in style amongst stunning décor, with free-flowing prosecco to match the mood. Tuck into an afternoon tea brimming with sweet and savoury delights, and take your pick of unlimited teas and coffees from an extensive range, including James Martin’s Special Blend. Your unlimited prosecco will last for an hour and a half from when the first bottle is opened, so you’ll have plenty of time to settle in and indulge!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 13.00 to 16.00 throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester£50.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£45.00
- Three Course Champagne Dinner for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.95
- Classic Wine Tasting with Veeno The Italian Wine Café for Two£50.00