Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Fuller’s Brewery Tour and Tastings For Two
Add to Basket
Discover the secrets of Fuller’s award-winning ales with this Brewery Tour and Tastings for Two. With this unique opportunity, you and a friend can see behind the scenes of this world-famous brewery. Whether you’re a history buff, an ale connoisseur, or you’re partial to a good tasting, as one of the top 10 brewery tours in the world, Fuller’s won’t disappoint.
Find out how brewing has evolved, how Fuller’s continues to thrive, and enjoy a fascinating glimpse into British beer’s history. Led by expert guides, you’ll finish with a tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales – the perfect way to end things on a high note.
- Head behind the scenes of Fuller’s Brewery in one of the Top 10 Brewery Tours in the World
- Learn all about the history of beer-making and its place in today’s world
- Hear little-known facts from your expert guides
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Fuller’s Brewery, you and your guest will meet your group of fellow ale enthusiasts before embarking on a journey behind the scenes of this world-famous brewery. Part of the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, this tour won’t disappoint. You’ll see what happens in this working brewery, all whilst learning fascinating facts from your expert guides.
The tour last around one and a half hours, before culminating with the highlight: a tutored tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales.
- Minimum age: 18
- There is a maximum group size of 15 people per tour
- You will need to stay close to your tour group and follow all instructions given by your tour guide at all times
- Guests should be aware that the Griffin Brewery is a working environment and the tour route can be difficult to negotiate. It encompasses hot working areas and vessels, and open heights. There are several flights of stairs and there are few places to sit down, so those with mobility issues may find the tour challenging
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run five times a day Monday to Saturday from 11.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Chiswick
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.