Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gentleman's Modern Footman Luxury Pedicure at Aldwyn & SonsCode: PASFLP 9 month validity London - Fitzrovia 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gentleman's Modern Footman Luxury Pedicure at Aldwyn & Sons
Add to Basket
Relax and enjoy some much-deserved pampering with the Gentleman’s Modern Footman Luxury Pedicure at Aldwyn & Sons.
Designed exclusively for men’s comfort, there’s no better place to unwind in style than Aldwyn & Sons. Featured in the likes of Harper’s Bazaar and The Telegraph, this luxurious, high-end destination is all about providing treatments curated with men in mind.
You’ll be welcomed and offered a choice of refreshments including gin, whisky, beer or coffee. Lie back in comfort as you soak your feet and your nails are trimmed, shaped and treated by an expert. The skin on your feet will be softened and exfoliated, before being moisturised and massaged to leave you feeling refreshed from head to toe.
- Gentleman’s Modern Footman Luxury Pedicure at Aldwyn & Sons
- Pedicure with nail trimming, exfoliation, moisturising and massage
- High-end, luxury destination featured in Harper’s Bazaar, The Telegraph and more
- Choice of refreshments including whisky, beer, and hot drinks
- Treatments curated with men in mind
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Aldwyn & Sons, you’ll receive a warm and professional welcome, with your choice of refreshments including whisky, gin, beer and hot drinks.
You’ll be shown through to the exclusive Gentleman’s treatment room, where you can sit back and relax as an expert gets to work making you feel your very best. Your nails trimmed and shaped, and your feet exfoliated, moisturised and massaged, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must have the permission of a parent or guardian))
- You will be required to fill in a personal consultation form. The information contained in this is for treatment purposes only and is confidential. Please ensure that any medical or other allergy/health information is disclosed before your appointment. Treatments may have to be modified in the case of some medical conditions
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday. Exclusions may apply.
Monday and Friday: 09.00 to 20.00
Tuesday to Thursday: 09.00 to 19.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 50 minutes for the full experience. You are asked to arrive 5 minutes early, the treatment time is approximately 45 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.