Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire DistilleryCode: PBSGM2 9 month validity Hampshire - Whitchurch 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
Add to Basket
Tucked away in rural Hampshire with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of one of the world’s finest, with this Gin Masterclass and Self Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
During your masterclass, you’ll each make – and drink – two signature cocktails each under the guidance of a Gin Expert, and sample a Bombay Sapphire Leggero Martini. Afterwards, the two of you can follow your interactive map along the clear waters of the River Test, discover fascinating history in the Heritage Room and see the botanicals at work in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room.
Your experience culminates in the Mill Bar, where you can each enjoy a cocktail as you watch the river roll by.
- 1 hour gin masterclass at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Make - and drink - two signature Bombay Sapphire cocktails each
- Sample a Bombay Sapphire Leggero Martini each
- Explore the distillery on a self-discovery tour
- Enjoy a complimentary cocktail each in the Mill Bar
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your Bombay Sapphire Distillery experience will begin with a 1 hour gin masterclass, where you’ll each make – and enjoy – two delicious gin cocktails under the guidance of a Gin Expert. The session also includes a sample of a Bombay Sapphire Leggero Martini.
After the masterclass, the two of you can explore the distillery on a self-discovery tour, before enjoying a cocktail each in the Mill Bar.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Electric wheelchairs are not permitted in the Still House, so manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Sundays starting at 11.00, 13.00, 15.00 and 17.00. (please note from November to March the last available Masterclass is at 15.00). Date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Whitchurch
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.