Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Flight Self-Guided Tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for TwoCode: PLGBGF 9 month validity Devon - Plymouth 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Flight Self-Guided Tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for Two
Add to Basket
Consider yourself a gin connoisseur? Grab a friend and put your tastebuds to the test with a Gin Flight Self-Guided Tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for Two, Plymouth. The South West’s largest combined gin shop and tasting room boasts over 170 artisan gins to choose from, and now’s your chance to taste some of their finest.
Choose four craft gins with the help of your host, before they’re expertly paired and presented with Fever Tree mixers and suggested garnishes for you to enjoy. You’ll receive a fresh glass and ice between every gin to ensure it’s enjoyed at its best. Expert hosts will be on hand throughout to provide advice and answer any questions. What are you waiting for? It’s time to get ginning!
- Gin flight self-guided tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for Two
- Choose four craft gins each to enjoy with Fever Tree tonics and garnishes
- Take your pick from over 170 artisan gins
- Fresh glass and ice between every gin
- Expert hosts to provide advice and answer questions throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Barbican Botanics Gin Room, the two of you will receive a warm welcome from the expert team before exploring the incredible selection of craft gins on display.
With over 170 unique spirits on offer, you can take your pick of four to be served to you with Fever Tree tonics and suggested garnishes. The experts will be on hand throughout for you to ask any questions as you imbibe!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18 (a ‘Challenge 25’ policy is in operation and proof of age may be required)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply.
Tuesday to Thursday: 12.00 to 21.00
Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 22.00
Sunday: 12.00 to 18.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Plymouth
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Craft Your Own Gin for Two at Devon Gin School£75.00
- Make Your Own Artisan Gin with Tastings for Two at the Barbican Botanics Gin Room£110.00
- Guided Distillery Tour with Tutored Tasting for Two at Colwith Farm Distillery£30.00
- Traditional Devonshire Afternoon Tea for Two at Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel£34.00
- Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two£75.00