Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Tasting and Canapes for Two in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin BarCode: PSTHG2 9 month validity West Midlands - Stourbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Tasting and Canapes for Two in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin Bar
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow gin enthusiast and head to the heart of the Black Country, where you can discover the flavours of England’s finest distilleries with a gin tasting experience in the art deco surroundings of Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium at the Windsor Castle Inn.
Passionate about all things gin, Dr. Hardwicke’s gin guides will greet you with a perfectly prepared G&T so you can start as you mean to go on, before giving you an informative and entertaining insight into the spirit. Learn all about its chequered history, little-known facts and enjoy a tutored tasting of six gins from around the world, as well as the opportunity to sample Dr. Hardwicke’s Hop Gin, a unique, small batch artisan gin.
With great booze comes great food - you’ll be able to soak it all up with freshly prepared canapes made by Windsor Castle Inn’s talented Head Chef. With a quiz and great prizes on offer, it’s an experience no gin fanatic will want to miss.
- Gin tasting experience at Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium at the Windsor Castle Inn
- Learn about all things gin as you taste a range of different samples, including Dr. Hardwicke’s own small batch artisanal gin
- Enjoy freshly prepared canapes made by Windsor Castle Inn’s Head Chef
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On your arrival at the Windsor Castle Inn, you’ll each be greeted and shown through to Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium. You’ll have time to take in the charming art deco surroundings of the gin bar as you’re presented with a delicious G&T, before your gin guide takes you through the history of the spirit.
You’ll receive a tutored tasting of six gins from around the world, including Dr. Hardwicke’s own small batch artisan gin, alongside a delicious array of canapes, prepared by Windsor Castle Inn’s Head Chef. There’ll also be a quiz, with prizes to be won.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Take away gin samples can be provided for all drivers
- Maximum 20 guests per experience
- Doctor Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium is located upstairs – with no lift – if you require the experience to be located on the ground floor please mention it when booking and they will try to accommodate your request
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Saturdays at 13.00 and Thursdays at 19.00, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Stourbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Explore the History and Art of Blending Gin in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin Bar£99.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- The Oxford Artisan Distillery Founders Tour with Tastings for Two£100.00
- Explore the History and Art of Blending Gin for Two in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin Bar£135.00