Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Go Karting for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy a ride to remember with this exciting go karting experience for two. You and a friend will have a blast racing around a purpose-built track in a couple of small but powerful go karts. These karts pack some punch, so give it all you’ve got as you hurtle your way up to the chicane then whizz your way around corners at controlled speeds.
There’s an impressive selection of locations across the UK to choose from for this adrenaline-pumping experience. Each venue boasts different features, such as flyovers and banked turns, indoor or outdoor tracks.No matter which venue you choose, you’ll be getting a fantastic track in an experience to remember.
- Safety briefing and initial instruction
- Issue of helmets and overalls (if applicable)
- Karting session - exact equipment used and number of laps varies by venue, which may be either indoors or outdoors
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, most centres will ask you to sign an indemnity before you receive a full safety briefing and helmet. You’ll then make yourself aware of your chosen centre’s particular flag and light signals, to ensure you know when to go and when to stop. These usually follow international motorsport standards. Most centres use single-engine karts, while a few have twin-engine pro-karts. For more information about the karts available, please enquire with your chosen centre at the time of booking.
Once fully briefed, it’s time to get seated in your kart for your exhilarating ride on the purpose built track. Please note the format of your experience will vary by location.
- Minimum age: this varies depending on location chosen, please check the information in the contact details
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight:18 stone
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
- Participants must be reasonably able-bodied, and in good health
- Spectators are welcome, and facilities on site usually include the availability of hot drinks and snacks
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Availability of the experience varies according to venue; some are open seven days a week, others weekends and weekdays only.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available . All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 to 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
31 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (1)
- London - Edmonton
- South West (3)
- Avon - Bristol
- Wiltshire - Chippenham
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- South East (6)
- Hampshire - Gosport
- Hampshire - Southampton
- Kent - Chatham
- West Sussex - Crawley
- West Sussex - Brighton
- Surrey - Mitcham
- East of England (5)
- Norfolk - Cromer
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- Bedfordshire - Dunstable
- Essex - Harlow
- Essex - Basildon
- North West (4)
- Cheshire - Warrington
- Lancashire - Preston
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (2)
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne
- County Durham - Stockton on Tees
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Cardiff
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- South Yorkshire - Sheffield
- West Yorkshire - Bradford
- East Midlands (2)
- Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- West Midlands (5)
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- West Midlands - Oldbury
- West Midlands - Coventry
- Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent