Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Half Day Drift Hero Experience with Lunch at Donington ParkCode: PW2RHD 12 month validity Derbyshire - Castle Donington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Half Day Drift Hero Experience with Lunch at Donington Park
Add to Basket
Reckon you’ve got what it takes to become a drift hero? Get to grips with the basics before putting your skills to the test in a nippy Caterham with this Half Day Drift Hero Experience at Donington Park for one.
Offering a half day’s taster to drifting, this is the ideal experience for novice drivers or those wanting to improve their drifting skills. You’ll be part of a small group, meaning you’ll get plenty of time to practice on the drift course at Tarmac Lake.
- Half Day Drift Hero Experience at Donington Park for one
- Professional ARDS Drift Instructors
- Small group ensuring maximum seat time
- Light hospitality
- Drift Hero Prize & Goodie Bag
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Donington Park you’ll meet your instructor and the rest of your group at the Want2race Ginetta Showroom.
After registration, you’ll kick off with a demo and instructions before heading out on your first run. From there, it’ll be time to put your skills to the test, with a practice on the drift course.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.