Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Half Day High Performance Off-Road Buggy Experience with Drive RevolutionCode: PREVH1 12 month validity Gloucestershire - Bristol 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Half Day High Performance Off-Road Buggy Experience with Drive Revolution
Add to Basket
Discover the most exciting new form of four-wheeled fun around with this Half Day High Performance Off-Road Buggy Experience for one.
With this fantastic 4 hour experience, you’ll learn the basics of controlling a high-powered WA Revolution buggy, including training on oversteer and understeer, racing lines, drifting, throttle control and braking. With an expert, you’ll then get behind the wheel for four professional instruction sessions with a timed lap, before four timed practice laps in a single seat lower HP Rebel buggy.
With 40 minutes of driving time, by the end you’ll feel well on your way to being a pro.
- Safety briefing
- Training on driving a 4x2 including oversteer/understeer, drifting, throttle control and braking
- Four instruction sessions with a timed lap in a WA Revolution 4x2 Buggy
- Four timed practice laps in a single seat lower HP Rebel buggy
- Overall driving time of 40 minutes
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Drive Revolution in Birmingham, you’ll be welcomed before a safety briefing.
You’ll receive classroom training on controlling a 4x2 vehicle, understeer and oversteer, racing lines, drifting, throttle control, and braking.
Newfound knowledge at the ready, you’ll get behind the wheel with a professional instructor at your side to practice!
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Guidelines are that you should be a maximum height of 6ft 8in with a maximum weight of 23 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. This does depend on your proportions, please check at the time of booking
- You do not need a drivers licence
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to or during the session
- Two spectators per participant are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on two Sundays per month March to October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.