Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Half Day Safari Park Photography Experience
Add to Basket
Learn more about your camera and some of the world’s wild animals on a half-day photography session at Knowsley or Woburn Safari Park, and follow your guide on an afternoon of discovery with this Half Day Safari Photography Workshop for one.
Safari parks are always great places for some creature photography, getting closer to some animals that you might never see in the wild. Your guide will lead you through all the techniques needed to capture the best pictures possible.
At Knowsley you’ll meet giraffes, bush dogs, rhinos and more, while at Woburn there’s monkeys, wildebeest, zebra and lemurs. Your photography session includes entry to your chosen park for the day, so feel free to spend the morning meeting the residents before refreshments and your Land Rover photo safari!
- An afternoon photography course at Knowsley or Woburn Safari Park
- Gain an exclusive look at some wild and exotic animals through your camera lens
- Learn tips and tricks on camera handling from a nature photography expert
- Welcome tea/coffee and briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen park, you’ll have an entry ticket so you can spend the morning taking in the park at your leisure.
At 13.00, you’ll meet up with your guide for the afternoon at the entrance to the park, before heading to the waiting area for refreshments and a briefing on getting the best from your pictures. Then it’s time to hop in your guide-driven Land Rover for an off-road series of animal close ups, where you’ll see a variety of species including rhinos, zebras and giraffes.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- The experience requires no qualifications and is suitable for all interested guests
- You will need to bring your own camera. Please discuss when making your booking if you have any queries
- Disabled access is available at all parks but please call Wild Arena for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year with weekends and half term dates only available from November to March. Please note the parks are shut on weekdays from November to March so guests cannot stay in the park after the event
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours 30 minutes for the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.