Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Harmony Spa Day with Lunch and Three Treatments for Two at The Oxfordshire Hotel & SpaCode: POXH3L 9 month validity Oxfordshire - Thame 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Harmony Spa Day with Lunch and Three Treatments for Two at The Oxfordshire Hotel & Spa
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and someone special to a day of pampering in blissful surroundings, with this Harmony Spa Day with Lunch and Three Treatments for Two at The Oxfordshire Hotel & Spa. You’ll have full use of the spa facilities, including swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room. The two of you can enjoy a two-course lunch in the serene Sakura restaurant, and you’ll each enjoy a Body Delight Exfoliation, an Eco Chic Mini Facial and an Organic Maintenance Manicure or Pedicure.
- Harmony Spa Day for Two at The Oxfordshire Hotel and Spa
- Two-course lunch at the ambient Sakura restaurant
- Robes, towels and slippers
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Three spa treatments each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Oxfordshire, you’ll be provided with robes, towels and slippers. You’re welcome to make full use of the spa’s facilities throughout the day.
For lunch, the two of you can tuck in to two courses of tasty fare in the hotel’s Sakura restaurant. You’ll each enjoy three treatments, ensuring that you leave feeling pampered and wonderfully relaxed.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please advise the spa at the time of booking if you have any medical conditions so that they are able to check if this will affect your experience
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment to complete a consultation form.
- Some treatments and types of products used are not suitable for use on pregnant ladies. Please check with the supplier
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Thame
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.