Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Harness Zorbing for One
Add to Basket
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity whilst tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30 mph strapped inside a 12ft inflatable Sphere. With 3ft of air between you and the ground it’s fast-paced, exhilarating and it's unlike anything you have ever experienced before.
If you’ve never tried zorbing, you’re in for a treat. A tried and tested product for over a decade, the spheres have been finely tuned to offer you the most excellent hill rolling experience out there. You will literally roll head over heels, while safely harnessed inside the sphere, in this extreme pastime activity offered at three locations around the country.
- Health and Safety briefing
- One roll down the hill, sharing a sphere
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be booked into the site and have the chance to watch other participants while you wait in a designated safe area until it’s your turn to ride.
You’ll be strapped into your harness and taken to the top of the hill, and then it’s time for a safety briefing on how to ride the Sphere safely. Finally, you’ll be put inside the Sphere to experience the ride of your life.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12 (Parental consent is required up to the age of 18 at all sites and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult in the sphere)
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum height: 7ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone per participant
- Maximum girth: 60in
- The business judgment of customer weight/height (or any other restriction) is final and may be decided upon by SphereMania staff on the day of the ride
- Participants must be physically fit. Sphereing is NOT a gentle ride. Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant; under the influence of alcohol or drugs; suffering or have ever suffered from back/neck problems; have had an operation in the last 12 months, have heart or blood pressure problems, suffer from epilepsy or are receiving medical treatment that could be affected by the activity. If you suffer from any other conditions and are in any doubt as to your suitability to participate please contact SphereMania Ltd
- Spectators should adhere to the Health and Safety guidelines and remain in the designated safe areas at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience will run two to four days per month (sessions tend to be on Fridays and Saturdays). The season starts in the Spring and runs until the Autumn.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your ride will last from 30 seconds to 1 minute. You should allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Manchester South - Macclesfield
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.