Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for TwoCode: PHHEL2 SP1 9 month validity 21 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Historic City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for Two
Add to Basket
See one of 17 cities from on high from the cabin of a helicopter, and experience flying through the air in unique style on this City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for Two.
Explore a city near you from a fresh vantage point, or discover somewhere you’ve never visited before. From Perth with its bridges and Scone Palace down to Oxford and the Dreaming Spires, there are 17 cities you can choose from, each with its own great landmarks and features. Your experienced pilot will be able to point out all of the sights as you travel over the buildings and countryside surrounding your chosen city.
Cameras are welcome too, so snap away! As if flying in a helicopter wasn’t jealousy-inducing enough, the pictures you’ll be able to show off afterwards are sure to generate some envious looks.
- 25 mile flight on board a Jet Powered Helicopter for two
- Safety Briefing and expert pilot
- 17 different cities to choose from across Great Britain
- Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen helipad you’ll be given a full safety briefing by the ground crew before jumping into the rear of the helicopter to start your sightseeing tour. There’ll be up to two other people alongside you in the cabin, or one of you can upgrade to the co-pilot seat for an additional fee if you’d like to sit in the front. From then you’ll head out to see the nearby city and countryside on a 25 mile journey, with the pilot pointing out all the local landmarks to look out for on the way. Cameras are more than welcome, so feel free to take as many pictures as you’d like.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
- This experience is not suitable for spectators as participants can only be seen on the take off and landing
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
The experience is available on one weekend day per month from April to October.
Please note, flights are unable to pass directly over the city of Durham as an exclusion zone is in place due to the prison located within the city
We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience, the flight time is approximately 15 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
21 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- Cornwall - St Ives
- South East (1)
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- East of England (1)
- Cambridgeshire - Newmarket
- North West (5)
- Lancashire - Blackpool
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Lancashire - Blackburn
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Cumbria - Wigton
- North East (2)
- Tyne & Wear - Dinnington
- Durham - Ferryhill
- Scotland (6)
- Scotland - Perth
- Scotland - Renfrewshire
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Scotland - Stirling
- Scotland - Inverclyde
- Scotland - Dundee
- Wales (1)
- South Wales - Newport
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- East Midlands (1)
- Lincolnshire - Skegness
- West Midlands (1)
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- 12 Mile Themed Helicopter Flight for TwoSave 40% £198.00 £118.00
- Glimpse of London Helicopter Tour for TwoSave 46% £278.00 £150.00
- 15 mile Helicopter Pleasure Flight for TwoSave 22% £178.00 £138.00
- Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two£260.00
- Land Away Double Flying LessonSave 39% £249.00 £150.00