Previous Page Breadcrumbs
iDrop Abseil Experience at the British Airways i360 for TwoCode: PWASI2 12 month validity East Sussex - Brighton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
iDrop Abseil Experience at the British Airways i360 for Two
Add to Basket
Take a leap of faith to new levels of exhilaration together with this iDrop Abseil Experience at the British Airways i360 for Two.
Get ready for the adrenaline to begin as you’re harnessed up and step aboard the i360, before ascending to the height of 131m. The two of you can enjoy awe-inspiring views across 26 miles in every direction, from Sussex and the English channel to the South Coast.
The fun doesn’t stop there, as you’ll then be attached to the dual rope system and lowered out of the pod, one at a time - which one of you will be first? Take in your surroundings as you descend in thrilling style. An adventure for sight-seekers and thrill-seekers alike, this incredible experience is one you won’t forget in a hurry!
- iDrop Abseil Experience at the British Airways i360
- Experience the iconic i360 in thrilling style
- Enjoy panoramic views before abseiling down one at a time
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the British Airways i360 in Brighton, you’ll be checked in by the friendly Wire & Sky team. You’ll then be harnessed up by your fully qualified staff whilst the i360 pod ascends to the height of 131m.
Enjoy panoramic views out over Brighton, Sussex and the coast, before receiving a safety briefing and final checks. You’ll then be attached to the Controlled Rate Descent system and lowered out of the pod to descend to ground level one at a time.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (Under 18s require parental consent)
- Minimum height: 3ft 11in (1.2 metres)
- Maximum weight: 19 stone (120kg)
- Maximum waist circumference: 51in (130cm)
- Participants must be physically fit (if in doubt they must consult with a medical practitioner beforehand) and have a good degree of physical strength
- Spectators will need to buy entry to the British Airways i360 if they wish to view from the upper floors
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience will be available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience (10 to 15 minutes abseiling time).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Brighton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.