Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Indoor Adventure Climb for Two at Adventure Parc SnowdoniaCode: PAPSI2 9 month validity Wales - Conwy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Indoor Adventure Climb for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Add to Basket
Feeling brave? Grab a fellow intrepid explorer and get ready to embark on an adrenaline-fuelled, 1 hour challenge. Set in Snowdonia’s fantastic Adventure Parc, your Indoor Adventure Climb for Two is inspired by the surrounding mountains, giving you access to ten clip and climb routes.
Steel yourselves as you take on the likes of ‘The Stairway to Heaven’ and ‘The Leap of Faith,’ all with the help of your experienced instructor. A brilliant way to test your agility, strength and nerves, in one jam-packed experience!
- 1 hour Indoor Adventure Climb for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- Access to ten clip and climb routes
- Short briefing from an experienced instructor
- Climbing routes inspired by Snowdonia mountains
- Suitable for all abilities and ages from 5+
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking in order to check you in. You’ll then be directed to the Climb induction area, where your instructor will give you a short briefing before taking you out on to the climbing walls.
With ten clip and climb routes to explore, your climbing adventure is inspired by the mountains of Snowdonia; and no matter what your skill level, you’ll be guaranteed a brilliant 1 hour of fun.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking, children 13 to 17 years old require one non-participating adult per group to remain in the building at all times)
- Minimum weight: 1 stone 6lb (10kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions:
Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.