Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Introductory Cookery Masterclass at Ann's Smart School of Cookery for TwoCode: PTSS2H SP11 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Introductory Cookery Masterclass at Ann's Smart School of Cookery for Two
Add to Basket
You'll head to a fabulous introductory class at one of Ann's Smart School of Cookery three locations, to enjoy a 2 hour class of guided cooking with a professional chef.
Everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups. At times it’ll be hands-on at the front of the class, with a few members of your group and a chef by your side, while at others you’ll get to watch the chef and some of the other participants cook so you can enjoy taster dishes of their labour before attempting it yourself at home.
You’ll have a choice of classes from a variety of themes and will spend your time gaining tips and tricks from the expert during your master class. The owner, Ann Hood, was a previous contestant on BBC’s Masterchef so you are guaranteed an experience full of cookery passion and quality ingredients. You are sure to find a class to suit you and will leave feeling confident and inspired.
- Create a themed meal of your pre-chosen choice
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from celebrity and professional chefs
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of Ann's online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your Introductory course will start at either 9.00 or 10.00 for the morning session or 12.00, 12.30 or 13.30 for the afternoon session. Whichever session you have chosen, you’re sure of a warm welcome before starting out on your culinary adventure.
You’ll start by discussing the dishes to be created, before getting kitted out in your apron and hands washed. Once briefed, everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups at a time, to ensure maximum knowledge is gained. The lesson will teach you how to cook delicious themed courses and you are guaranteed to learn some handy and exciting new kitchen skills, so you can leave with the confidence to recreate your tasty meal (recipes emailed to you within 24 hours) at home.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
Available Monday to Thursday. Date restrictions may apply.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.