Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Introductory Dance Experience for TwoCode: PDANCI 9 month validity Over 500 locations - UK Wide 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Introductory Dance Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Get a taste for a new type of dance you haven’t tried before with the Introductory Dance Experience for Two. With no previous experience necessary, this is perfect for first-time dancers. You can take your pick from the likes of salsa, ballroom, Latin American, tango, Zumba and belly dancing. Whatever you choose, you’re sure to have a great time!
- An Introductory Dance class for two
- Choice of Salsa, Ballroom, Latin American, Tango, Zumba or Bellydance
- A choice of over 500 venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the day, you will join a group class at an introductory level suitable for first-time dancers. With your partner by your side you will be taught the basic steps to your chosen dancing genre with expert advice along the way from your instructor. Plus, depending on your chosen dance and location, there may be the opportunity to show off your moves and enjoy a social dance session following the class.
Choose between Salsa, Ballroom and Latin American, Tango, Zumba or even Belly Dance and let go of your inhibitions as you enjoy this experience with a lucky friend or partner. Please note that dance styles are subject to each location and not all may be available in your preferred location.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 70
- Most classes are no more physically demanding than a brisk walk and are generally suitable for pregnant ladies up to their third trimester (Zumba may be the exception)
- The experience is not suitable for those with limited motor ability, lacking hand-eye co-ordination or with significant audio or visual impairments
- Please consult your medical advisor if there is any pre-existing medical condition. The pre-existing medical condition should be declared prior to booking with a note from your doctor advising that the experience is suitable for the participant
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience usually takes place on selected weekdays evenings dependant on location. Introductory Dance Experiences are not generally available in December and on Bank or other Public Holidays.
Ballroom and Latin American experiences are usually timed to coincide with the first night of a new course therefore it is advisable for participants to contact the supplier as early as possible to find out when the next new course starts for their preferred location. Salsa and Tango Experiences tend to be “drop-in” classes, where the participants can start any week.
Bookings should be made approximately two weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
The duration of the class is 45-60 minutes but this may vary from location to location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Over 500 locations - UK Wide