Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Introductory Wakeboarding on Loch Lomond for TwoCode: PLLLW2 12 month validity Scotland - Loch Lomond 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Introductory Wakeboarding on Loch Lomond for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and get ready to take on the waters in the stunning surroundings of Scotland’s Loch Lomond, with this Introductory Wakeboarding for Two. Combining snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding, wakeboarding’s a water-sport that’s as thrilling as it is unique, and now it’s your turn to give it a go!
You’ll receive a land lesson before boarding the boat, where your BWSW qualified instructor will put you through your paces on the Loch. Guaranteed to be fantastic fun, this is your chance to ride the waves in style.
- Enjoy an introductory wakeboarding session for two
- Step aboard a wakeboat on Loch Lomond
- Enjoy a 20 minute wakeboard set each with a qualified instructor
- Introductory land lesson before you begin
- Intermediate and advanced coaching also available
- Lifejackets provided
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The two of you will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your start time, so that you can be booked in, fill out the paperwork and get changed. You’ll then be given a land lesson, before you’re fitted with lifejackets along with the other passengers.
Step aboard a luxury watersports wakeboat on Loch Lomond and get ready to take on Loch Lomond. You’ll be guided by a BWSW qualified trainer, who’ll make sure you each get the most out of your 20 minute wakeboard set. With the magnificent sights of Loch Lomond surrounding you, this is a truly unforgettable experience for those who live life in the fast lane!
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- No alcohol allowed on the wakeboat
- Participants must complete booking form and waiver
- You must be in good health with a basic level of fitness
- You also need to have a basic swimming ability
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates March to October. Exclusions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour 10 minutes for the full experience depending on number of participants. Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to pre-booked start time. This allows time to book you in, fill out the necessary paperwork, changing time, land lesson and fit all participants with lifejackets.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Loch Lomond
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Self-Drive Motorboat Hire on Loch Lomond£125.00
- Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150 for TwoSave 44% £360.00 £199.00
- Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150Save 28% £180.00 £129.00
- Ultimate Speed Powerboat Experience Aboard the Thunderbolt and Honda 150Save 29% £140.00 £99.00