Follow the trail of the world’s most infamous serial killer, with this expert guided Jack The Ripper Walking Tour For Two.
You’ll travel down dark cobblestone alleyways and through 18th century back-streets as you visit churches and pubs that both Jack the Ripper and his victims frequented. On the way you’ll learn all about the victims’ stories, as well as the deprivation and social turbulence that allowed the Ripper to attack with abandon and escape justice, from your expert ‘Ripperologist’ tour guide.
You’ll visit the crime scenes, where you’ll hear about the murders themselves and even see original crime scene and mortuary photographs. This isn’t a walk for the squeamish or the easily spooked - but if you want an insight into who the Ripper might have been, this is your chance.
- A 2 hour tour for two following the trail of the infamous Jack the Ripper
- Expertly led by a ‘Ripperologist’ tour guide through London’s East End and the Ripper’s haunts
- Learn all about the times and circumstances in which the crimes occurred
- See ancient churches and Victorian and Georgian pubs, cobbled alleys, gas lamp-lit streets and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival outside Aldgate station in London, you’ll meet your Ripperologist tour guide.
From there you’ll head out on a roughly 2 hour walking tour of the East End, visiting Jack the Ripper’s crime scenes and his victims’ haunts as you discover the curiosity and intrigue into one of the world’s most infamous unsolved mysteries.
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult)
- The tour is suitable for assisted wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available on selected Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 19.00,and Sundays at 18.00.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.