Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Joint Senior Annual English Heritage Membership - Kids go FreeCode: PEHSM2 9 month validity 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Joint Senior Annual English Heritage Membership - Kids go Free
Add to Basket
There are over 400 English Heritage sites in England, and this is your ticket to them all. With cultural riches at every turn, go back in time to days gone by with historic houses, gardens, castles, priories, abbeys and Roman sites to explore. This senior annual membership for two gives you unlimited access to centuries of intrigue.
Once you've activated your voucher you’ll receive free or reduced admission to special English Heritage events throughout the year. You’ll receive a handbook (worth £10.95) to help you get the most out of your membership, and four quarterly magazines to keep you up to date with all the extremely important conservation work that your membership makes possible. From Stonehenge to Kenilworth Castle, Wrest Park to the holy island Lindisfarne, the best of England is waiting for you.
On purchase you will receive:
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Full information on how to activate your voucher. Please activate the voucher to receive the English Heritage membership pack
After activation you will receive:
- A one year English Heritage Membership pack for two to present to your loved ones on their special day
What do I receive when I've activated my voucher?
Your Annual English Heritage Membership offers you:
- Unlimited access to over 400 historic places for two over 65s
- Up to 6 children go free*
- Free or reduced-price entry to hundreds of exciting events
- Free handbook worth £10.95
- Exclusive Members’ Magazine - 4 times a year
- Exclusive access to an online Members’ area
- Fortnightly Members’ E-newsletter
- Reduced price entry to associated attractions
*With every adult Member (under 19 years and within the family group)
Plus, by becoming Members they’ll also be playing a vital part in keeping England’s history alive, as their support helps English Heritage to care for our country’s historic monuments, buildings and sites.
- Minimum age: 65
- Your voucher needs to be activated before the expiry date which isnine months from the date of issue
- The experience content and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
You can visit English Heritage sites throughout the year – limited opening times in the winter period. You are advised to check website before visiting.
Opening times vary depending on the venue.
What Locations are there?
Go to http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/ to see the locations available. You'll be able to click on the name of the venue and see the opening times.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the product you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher which you can then use to claim your gift membership pack from the English Heritage and full activation details will be included in the pack.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.