Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Double High Speed Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Prepare for life in the fast lane with this Junior Double High Speed Passenger Ride, ideal for young budding motor enthusiasts.
Boasting an impressive line-up of vehicles, you’ll be able to take your pick of two models with each promising an unforgettable experience. Beginning with a short safety briefing, you’ll be advised on what to expect before hitting the track for some circuit sighting laps if booked.
Across six miles, you’ll feel first-hand the power and potential of your chosen vehicles. One thing’s for sure, you’ll be left buzzing long after the ride is over with a host of memories to last a lifetime.
- Junior Double High Speed Passenger Ride
- Choice from a wide variety of vehicles
- Six miles total distance
- Speed around a quality venue of your choice with locations across the country
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and registered ready for your action-packed day to begin. The session will begin with a short safety briefing before you’ll be able to hit the track for some circuit sight laps, if booked. Boasting an impressive line-up of vehicles, you’ll be able to choose whichever one you like for your high-speed ride across six miles distance.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 10
- Maximum age: 17
- Guidelines are that you should be over 4ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays from February to November.
Weekend upgrades are subject to a £25 upgrade payable when booking and subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. If there are no dates available for the duration of your validity, we are happy to offer a free extension. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
12 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (2)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- East of England (3)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands (2)
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (1)
- Staffordshire - Lichfield