Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Subaru Impreza Rally Drive
Add to Basket
Get geared up for this unique kids-friendly Subaru Impreza Rally Drive for One as you get behind the wheel of a smooth Subaru to become the driver!
Enjoy six hair-raising laps around the one mile race-track with a purpose-built rally stage, under the guidance of your personal qualified driving instructor. They’ll offer expert tips and tricks to get the most out of this unforgettable experience, so you learn how to drive like a pro.
This experience is unique thanks to the dual control pedals, so you can still steer and control the car even if you can’t reach the pedals! At the end of the driving session, you’ll be presented with a driving certificate to take away, making you the envy of all your friends.
- Most unique kid’s rally driving experience in the UK!
- Introduction and full briefing on driving
- Session driving a Subaru on a purpose-built Junior Rally Stage
- 1:1 tuition from a professional rally driver
- Presentation of driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly and professional team who’ll get you checked in. You’ll then receive a safety briefing, before heading over to the vehicle.
The experience consists of six laps driving this awesome car with the professional rally driving instructor teaching top techniques. You can simply steer the car around the circuit at safe speeds controlled by the personal instructor. If tall enough, you can take control with the instructor’s pedal overriding the driving pedal to ensure ultimate safety and ultimate fun.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: 14
- Guidelines are that you should be a minimum of 4ft and maximum of 6ft 4in to be safe and comfortable to drive
- Please mention any disabilities or special requirements at the time of booking so any accommodations can be made
- Spectators are welcome - small children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who must sign an indemnity form on behalf of the child participating in this experience. The child’s parent/guardian must remain on site for the duration of the experience
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Please make a note of the expiry date on your voucher. Your experience must be booked and taken by this date.
The experience is available Saturdays and Sundays from March to December. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow at least 1 hour for the full experience, this is dependent on numbers on the day
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.