Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Kayaking for Two on Loch Lomond
Add to Basket
Discover one of Scotland’s most magnificent locations from a whole new angle, with this Kayaking for Two on Loch Lomond. You and a friend will be given a safety briefing and some basic training, before heading out in your kayak to explore the loch at your own pace.
Whether you want to explore the many islands, find hidden sandy beaches, or simply take in the incredible views from a unique vantage point, the choice is yours to enjoy your adventure just as you wish.
- Kayaking for two on Scotland’s stunning Loch Lomond
- Suitable for beginners
- Buoyancy aid provided, and a wetsuit for an additional £2 per person
- Safety induction and basic training from BCU-qualified staff
- Explore Loch Lomond and its many islands
- Take in the views from your unique viewpoint on the water
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Loch Lomond Leisure at Luss Beach, you’ll be greeted by a staff member before completing some basic paperwork. You’ll then be issued with a buoyancy aid and an optional wetsuit, before taking the short walk to the beach and meeting your coaching staff. You’ll receive a safety induction and some basic training: then it’s time to go!
Stepping into your kayak together, you can explore the magnificent Loch Lomond at your own pace; whether it’s hidden gems you’re after, stunning sights or sandy beaches, it’s all there, and more.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (114kg)
- Participants must complete booking form and waiver
- You must be in good health with a basic level of fitness
- You also need to have a basic swimming ability
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates March to October. Exclusions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience. Participant must arrive 30 minutes prior to pre-booked start time. This allows time to book you in, fill out the necessary paperwork, changing time, land lesson and fit all participants with lifejackets.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Loch Lomond
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.