Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Kids Spy Academy for Two
Add to Basket
Become a pair of spy kids and learn all the real-life skills that agents use on the job from wilderness survival to pistol shooting, just like a couple of James Bonds, with this Kids Spy Academy for Two.
Specifically created for those aged between 10 and 16, ‘Spy Camp’ is the ultimate experience for any budding young secret agents. You’ll take part in a variety of secret agent activities, such as sniper shooting where you’ll use high-powered telescopic air rifles, and survival training where you’ll learn how to make fire in any situation!
You’ll decipher cryptic clues to help you deactivate a ‘bomb’ by working out the correct wires to cut, and practice quick-draws with some pistol training. You’ll need to be stealthy in the laser room where you'll manoeuvre across the room without setting off the alarms. There’s no shortage of fun in this action-packed experience!
- A 3 hour training experience for two learning how to be a secret agent from ex-military instructors
- Practice long-range sniping with a high-powered air rifle fitted with a telescopic sight
- Learn wilderness survival skills like backwoods fire-making
- Take part in a quick-draw pistol competition and pick up the art of bomb defusal
- Challenge the laser room and see if you can do it without setting off the alarms
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Spy Academy you will meet the instructors and have a brief talk about safety and find out what your experience will involve. During this action-packed 3 hour experience, you’ll both take part in a variety of secret agent training exercises. The following will be included in the experience: sniper shooting, bomb deactivation, pistol draw and the laser room.
Go under cover and learn what it takes to be a spy. At the end of the experience you will be presented with a certificate to show that you have completed your training.
- Minimum age: 10
- Maximum age: 16
- Parent/Guardian must give consent and stay on site throughout the duration of the experience
- Spectators are welcome. There is ample opportunity to take photographs and shoot videos, as your parent/guardian watches you getting trained. Kindly note, parents/guardians must stay on site throughout the duration of the activity
- All the instructors have extensive experience and have been fully police checked to work with children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Spy Camp runs on selected weekend dates from March to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.