Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Kite Buggy ExperienceCode: PKCKB1 9 month validity East Sussex - Rye 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Kite Buggy Experience
Add to Basket
Live the dream of rolling around on sand powered by a kite on the famous Camber Sands Beach in East Sussex with this 2 hour 30 minute Kite Buggy Experience.
With wide, flat areas of sand and hefty doses of scenery just an hour south of London, there are few better places to try your hand at power-kite flying (and bombing down straights in a buggy) than Camber Sands Beach.
No previous experience is needed, as your expert instructors will take you through all of the necessary guidance before you begin. An hour of practise later and it’ll be time to take a seat in your buggy to zip up and down the sands. Get good enough and you’ll even get to test your skills against a slalom – or you can just stick with enjoying the back-and-forth kite-buggying ride!
- 1 hour of kite-flying practice on Camber Sands Beach, East Sussex
- 1 hour 30 minutes of kite-buggying fun on the area’s wide and sandy flats
- Try your hand at slaloming if you’re in need of a challenge
- Full safety and theory briefing with expert kite-buggying instructors
- All equipment provided and no previous experience needed
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Kitesurf Centre in Camber you’ll be greeted by a friendly member of staff while you gather together with your fellow students for the day. From there you’ll be given a brief chat on safety, and kite flying and kite-buggying theory, before heading down to the beach to learn how to set up and fly the kite yourself.
After an hour or so of kite flying you’ll be shown how to match that skill with buggy steering, and from there you’ll have the rest of the session to practise and improve your brand-new kite-buggying skills.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who must be present throughout). This can be somewhat flexible if a younger child is particularly big for their age
- Minimum weight: 30kg
- There is no maximum age or weight
- Participants do not need any previous experience of kite flying or buggy driving
- The course is aimed at total beginners but if doesn't matter if the participants have some previous experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability. During summer courses are run most days – in winter there are fewer courses but if the pre-arranged dates do not work for a group it is sometimes possible to arrange an additional date.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Rye
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.