Take this exhilarating 160ft bungee jump with the majestic backdrop of the London skyline behind you! The venue offers incredible views of Central London, the Thames and Canary Wharf, so take this unique opportunity to bungee jump in the city of London. You will find yourself perched at the top of a giant crane and attached by your ankles, looking out over the magnificent landscape. Then it is over to you to make the leap of faith! Experience the awesome rush of the freefall as you plummet towards the ground, followed by the face-shifting G-force as you reach the maximum stretching point and the cord then recoils, pulling you back skywards!
Even from upside down the beautiful views of London are unavoidably spectacular, so experience the adrenaline rush of a bungee jump, amid the world famous buildings of the nation’s capital.
- One 160ft bungee jump
- A bungee jumping certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you have been placed in your safety harness and attached to your designated bungee cord, you will begin the 160ft ascent where you can marvel at the magnificent views of London whilst receiving a briefing from your instructor.
Once you reach the 160ft height, your instructor will give you some final instructions and then the rest is down to you. The sensation of free-falling before being snatched back by the bungee cord is unbelievable, and guess what… you’re going to find out exactly what it’s like!
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Maximum age: 49 with no doctor’s certificate, no maximum age with a doctor’s certificate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience is available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.