Discover Manchester’s thriving beer scene with this Manchester Taproom Tour and Beer Tasting for Two.
The two of you will follow a knowledgeable guide through the city as you make your way by foot to a variety of brewery taprooms. At each stop you’ll get a chance to learn about the history behind the breweries, discover new styles of beer in the taprooms, and of course, sample a fair few yourselves. Depending on the day you visit, you’ll be checking out the likes of Beer Nouveau, Manchester Union Lager, Track, Alphabet, Piccadilly Tap, Northern Monk or Beatnikz Republic. With plenty of unique tastings to discover and like-minded beer enthusiasts to meet, it’s a great way to check out what goes on behind the city’s beer scene.
- Manchester Taproom Tour and Beer Tasting for Two
- Walking tour of Manchester brewery taprooms
- Visit at least three brewery taprooms
- Learn the history behind each from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy at least one drink at each stop
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll meet your guide and the rest of the tour group upstairs at the Piccadilly Tap, from there you’ll walk to the first stop.
Depending on the day of your visit, you’ll visit the likes of Alphabet, Manchester Union Lager, Track and Beer Nouveau; however, no matter the day, you’ll visit a minimum of three taprooms. At each establishment you’ll be shown round by your guide, learn about the history of the brewery, and sample at least one drink.
Please note tours do not include learning about the brewing process and touring the equipment at each location. This is a tasting tour focused on visiting the taprooms and sampling the beer.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly with accessible toilets at the venues
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 25 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run once per month, on Saturdays at 12.00.
We recommend you book at least 2 months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience. Please arrive on time so as not to miss the start of your tour. Late entry is not guaranteed however they’ll do their best to help you join the group.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.