Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
McLaren MP4-12C Driving Thrill
Add to Basket
Experience one of the most beautiful supercars ever made with this McLaren MP4-12C Driving Thrill. You’ll take the wheel of this spectacular car for an unforgettable drive of up to six miles around a purpose-built track at a choice locations across the UK.
With its incredibly smooth aerodynamic lines, fast acceleration and astonishing handling, the McLaren MP4-12C remains one of the top supercars in the world. Famous for one of the fastest laps on the Top Gear circuit thanks to its 592bhp and 0-60mph in 3.1 seconds acceleration, this British beauty is a joy to drive. At the end of your experience, you’ll receive a driving certificate to take away with you and show off to all your friends and family for years to come.
- Detailed safety briefing and introduction
- Six miles driving the McLaren MP4-12C supercar
- Souvenir driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen centre, you will be greeted by staff and at some locations you’ll be given a full briefing on driving techniques and safety before your exhilarating experience starts.
Depending on your chosen venue you’ll begin by being driven around the circuit by your instructor in a performance training car to get a feel for the track. Then it’s onto the main event as you settle into the seat and take the McLaren MP4-12C, with its sliding doors opened through touch pads, for the drive of your life.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 5in with a maximum weight of 19 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected weekdays only.
Your chosen venue may have weekend availability at a surchage - please check at the time of booking
Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Southern Track have limited availability.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.