Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Medieval Falconry Day with Tour and Lunch at Hedingham CastleCode: PCODA1 9 month validity Essex - Halstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Medieval Falconry Day with Tour and Lunch at Hedingham Castle
Add to Basket
Spend a day in the company of incredible wildlife at Hedingham Castle, with this Medieval Falconry Day with Tour and Lunch for one.
Your VIP Medieval Falconry experience will give you the chance to fly a variety of stunning birds, including owls, hawks, and falcons to your gloved hand, before taking part in a hawk walk: an exhilarating trek around Hedingham Castle’s beautiful grounds, whilst flying a Harris hawk.
You’ll see how the birds fly in their natural environment, as well as learning how the birds are trained. As part of your day, you’ll enjoy a tour of the castle keep, dating back to the 1100s and arguably the best-preserved Norman keep in England. Round things off with lunch, teas and coffees. An unforgettable outing for curious minds, aspiring ornithologists, and history buffs alike.
- Medieval Falconry Day for one at Hedingham Castle
- Fly a variety of stunning birds, including owls, hawks and falcons
- Experience a hawk walk round the grounds
- Enjoy a tour of the historic castle
- Tuck into lunch and refreshments
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Free parking is available to you at Hedingham Castle. On arrival, you’ll meet the rest of your group before getting underway with your falconry experience. With expert guidance, you’ll learn how to fly a variety of birds, before taking part on a hawk walk around Hedingham Castle’s beautiful grounds.
Following your VIP experience, you’ll be able to enjoy a tour of the historic castle keep, before tucking into a tasty lunch with refreshments.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- Moderate to good level of fitness is required due to the amount of stairs in the castle keep and the woodland walk element of this experience
- The experience is not suitable for disabled guests as there are a lot of stairs and due to the age of the castle there is no disabled access as they are not allowed to change the site/access points
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available throughout the year subject to the castle opening times.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow al full day for the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.