Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Meet and Feed the Meerkats at Millets Falconry CentreCode: PMFCM1 9 month validity Oxfordshire - Nr Abingdon 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Meet and Feed the Meerkats at Millets Falconry Centre
Add to Basket
Fancy meeting some friendly critters? At Millets Falconry Centre, you can get up close to some with this Meerkat Encounter. You’ll join the keepers inside the enclosure to meet these loveable, curious creatures – while you learn all about them, you can feed them their favourite snacks, and you can expect to be used as a climbing frame for them too!
If you’re a fan of unique experiences, having a meerkat on your shoulder is definitely one to check off your bucket list – and with all day entry to the rest of the falconry centre included, you can check out a whole range of weird and wonderful creatures afterwards.
- Meerkat Encounter for one person
- Meet the meerkats, feed them treats and learn all about them from the keeper
- Experience first hand their inquisitive and friendly natures
- Enjoy all-day access to the Falconry Centre and meet more rare and exotic species
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to make sure you arrive 5 minutes before the start of your experience and present your voucher. From there, it’s meerkat mayhem – get ready to be used as a climbing frame for these friendly and curious creatures. You’ll join the keepers inside the enclosure and learn all about the meerkats while you feed them snacks and get to know them.
There’s plenty of time to take photos, and once your experience has finished, you can make the most of all-day entry to the falconry centre, where you can meet plenty more weird and wonderful species.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Pregnant women are advised not to participate
- Minimum age: 8 (under 15s must be accompanied by a paying adult (either to participate or the entrance fee to watch))
- Maximum group size: 8
- Includes all day entry to the falconry centre
- Friends and family are welcome to watch (entrance fees apply)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday, February to December. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available (you are advised to allow four to six for weekend bookings) . All bookings are subject to availability.
The meerkat encounter will last approximately 30 minutes, please allow additional time to visit the rest of the centre.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Nr Abingdon
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Junior Animal Keeper Experience at Millets Falconry Centre£89.00
- One Hour Private Falconry Encounter for Two at Millets FalconrySave 11% £90.00 £80.00
- One Hour Private Owl Encounter for Two at Millets FalconrySave 11% £90.00 £80.00