Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Meet the Meerkats at Hemsley Conservation CentreCode: PHEMSM 9 month validity Kent - Sevenoaks 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Meet the Meerkats at Hemsley Conservation Centre
Add to Basket
Everyone loves meerkats, and this is your chance to meet some of the Hemsley Conservation Centre’s most popular residents.
Following an introductory briefing, you’ll have the chance to feed the meerkats and ask your keepers any meerkat related questions you might have. A great chance to get closer and learn about these amazing animals, and to contribute to the centre’s valuable work helping to save animals from extinction.
As part of your experience, you’ll be able to explore the centre and meet the rest of the friendly critters.
- Learn about these amazing animals
- Feed the meerkats alongside their keeper
- Entry to the rest of the centre on the day
- Help contribute to the centre’s valuable conservation mission
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to your experience, you’ll meet your instructor who’ll introduce you to the lemurs before you get feeding.
You’ll also have entry to the centre to explore and meet the rest of the resident animals.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who will need to pay the entry fee)
- Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies, pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact us for advice before purchasing
- If you wish to bring extra people to watch your experience they will need to pay normal entry prices, but will not take part in the experience
- Only two people can take part in an experience at any one time
- Animal handling is only permitted in certain situations
- Proximity and contact with the animals is at the staff's discretion on the day
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available at 10.00 or 14.00 seven days a week throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.All bookings are subject to availability.
Allow 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Sevenoaks
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Falconry Taster for TwoSave 50% £78.00 £39.00
- Alpaca Trekking and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£70.00
- Meet the Lemurs at Hemsley Conservation Centre£45.00
- Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00