Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Movie Star Double Driving Blast
Add to Basket
Try a slice of movie magic with three laps in two powerful motors – the slick Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and modern muscle Mustang GT V8 –with this Movie Star Double Driving Blast.
You’ll likely recognise the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. It’s the fastest Camaro ever built, with over 600 BHP and track-tuned suspension and brakes to give you the best drive possible. You’ll be turning heads as you rev around the course, if not for the sound then definitely for the bright yellow paintwork!
The 2016 Mustang GT played the part of a bad guy. You’ll feel like you’re driving a souped-up American cop car with its V8 engine revving beneath your feet, with a top speed of 155mph and a 0-60 of just 4.8s. It’s quick and a contender for the top movie car – but what do you think? Decide for yourself!
- Drive for three laps each in two amazing American muscle cars from the movies
- Get into the driver’s seat of a yellow Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 built for speed
- Take control of a 2016 Mustang GT V8 with a life-affirming engine roar
- Speed around one of 11 great tracks
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue for your pre-booked experience you’ll sign in before taking part in a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety. After that, it’s on to the main event – three exhilarating laps’ driving in the first of your two cars, before getting behind the wheel of your second car.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- A driving licence is not required for this experience
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
4 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.