Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Night Photography WorkshopCode: PGLNPW 12 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Night Photography Workshop
Add to Basket
Gain a deeper understanding of your camera and learn how to capture fantastic images in the dark with this Night Photography Workshop.
With help and guidance from an expert, you’ll learn how to photograph architecture, street scenes, and moving water at night – as well as how to capture light trails from moving vehicles. There’ll be plenty of one-to-one support throughout, and you’ll be shown how to get creative control over your camera, as well as how to use a torch to ‘light paint’ the features you want to stand out.
With a choice of Newcastle, Durham or York city centres, you can take your pick of where you’d like to explore.
- Night photography workshop
- Learn how to take excellent photographs at night
- Choice of Durham, York or Newcastle city centre
- Capture architecture, street scenes, light trails and more
- Learn how to edit and print your images
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to bring your camera, along with a tripod and a torch. On arrival at your meeting point, you’ll be welcomed by your instructor, before heading to the workshop location with the rest of the class. You’ll learn how to set up and operate your camera in the dark, before exploring the city centre of your choice, photographing architecture, street scenes, light trails from moving vehicles, and more.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- You will need a camera that can have shutter speed, aperture, ISO and focus manually set ie DSLR or mirrorless
- You will need to bring a tripod and torch
- The experience involves walking a distance of under one mile, at a steady pace
- Toilets may not be available at the site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected nights (Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday) and times nights October to April.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.