Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Nissan GTR ThrillCode: PNITHR 9 month validity 12 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Nissan GTR Thrill
Add to Basket
Take the wheel of one of the most desirable supercars in the world with this Nissan GT-R Thrill experience. With its revolutionary design and performance-tuned craftsmanship, the GT-R is a car you’re not going to forget in a hurry.
Feel the power behind its twin turbo V6 engine driving all four wheels as you as you whizz your way around a purpose-built circuit. Enjoy the 473bhp channelling through the 6-speed dual clutch gearbox as you hurtle towards corners, learning just when to break and then powering down straights. This supercar was designed with the PlayStation generation in mind, so expect a multifunction display conceived by the creators of Gran Turismo. You’ll choose from a wide variety of locations for this experience, each one sure to give you the supercar drive of a lifetime.
- introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques
- Three to six laps (depending on location) driving a Nissan GT-R
- Presentation of driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre, you’ll be greeted by your qualified ARDS instructor and normally asked to sign an indemnity form before receiving a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques.
Then it’s onto the main event as you get behind the wheel of a Nissan GT-R for three to six laps around a purpose-built circuit. The GT-R is a Japanese supercar, with a hand-built engine and rear-mounted dual-clutch gearbox, making it an engineering masterpiece – so you’ll be sure to experience a drive to remember. At the end of your final lap you’ll receive a de-briefing and certificate to take away with you – the perfect memento of an unforgettable drive.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4 in (6ft 6in at Seighford)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone (18 stone 7lb at Anglesey, Three Sisters, Tockwith, Seighford and 19 stone at Elvington)
- You need to be reasonably fit to participate in this experience
- All participants must hold a full, valid UK or European driving licence and must be able to drive a manual transmission. Original licences need to be produced on the day of your experience (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Please note - Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Southern Track have limited availability.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
12 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Devon - Honiton
- South East (3)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey Circuit
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- Yorkshire – Elvington Airfield
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Mallory Park
- Northamptonshire - Rockingham Motor Speedway *
- West Midlands (1)
- Staffordshire – Seighford Driving Centre