Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Day Whisky School and Lunch with The Whisky LoungeCode: PTWLL1 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Day Whisky School and Lunch with The Whisky Lounge
Add to Basket
Learn the ins and outs of the world’s most complex spirit with this One Day Whisky School with the Whisky Lounge. By the end of the day, you’ll come away with a better understanding of the ‘Water of Life’.
Your full day experience will get underway at approximately 10.00 where your knowledgeable host will start taking you through the history and traditions of whisky. No whisky education is complete without knocking some back, and you’ll sample every whisky on offer on the day. To break up a rather heady afternoon, you’ll pause for a light lunch along the way.
Hosted in the opulent surroundings of the likes of Malmaison and Hotel du Vin, you’ll take home a Glencairn Whisky Tasting Glass as well as a signed Whisky Lounge ‘Whisky School’ Certificate. An informative and merry day out not to missed!
- One Day Whisky School with the Whisky Lounge
- Sample between 20 and 25 high quality whiskies
- Light lunch
- Glencairn tasting glass to keep
- Souvenir ‘Whisky School’ Certificate
- Choose from three locations
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen experience location, you’ll be met by your host before proceedings get underway. Your full day experience begins at approximately 10.00 and concludes at around 16.30. You’ll sample between 20 and 25 different high-quality whiskies as well as enjoying a light lunch.
You’ll come away with a new found appreciation for good whisky, as well as a Glencairn tasting glass and souvenir certificate as keepsakes of your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Whisky Blending Experience for Two with The Whisky Lounge£79.00
- Beginner’s Guide to Whisky for Two with The Whisky Lounge£49.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£251.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£338.00