Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Antrim Coastal Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Ballygally Castle HotelCode: PHBC1D 9 month validity Northern Ireland - County Antrim 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Antrim Coastal Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel
Add to Basket
Enjoy a one-night coastal getaway in a 17th century castle with a delicious three-course dinner at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel. Located on the tip of the Causeway Coastal Route, it’s the perfect base to explore the many nearby attractions. In the evening, you can each enjoy three courses of locally-sourced fare in the hotel’s bistro restaurant; and after a restful night in your Superior or Coastal room, you can tuck into a full Irish or continental breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
- One night coastal break for two at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel
- Spend a night in a Superior or Coastal room in a 17th century castle
- Three-course dinner in the hotel’s bistro restaurant
- Located on the famous Causeway Coastal Route
- Full Irish or continental breakfast
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your Superior or Coastal room. Full of charm and beautifully decorated, this 17th century castle hotel offers the perfect base for you to explore the many nearby attractions.
In the evening, you’ll enjoy a three-course meal in the hotel’s charming bistro restaurant; and following a restful night’s sleep, the two of you can tuck into a hearty full Irish or continental breakfast.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night break is available seven days a week subject to availability. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Northern Ireland - County Antrim
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break and Visit to The Titanic Experience for Two£347.00
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break for Two at the Europa Hotel£320.00
- Two Night Antrim Coastal Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel£315.00
- Two Night Antrim Coastal Break for Two at the 4* Ballygally Castle Hotel£279.00