Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central HotelCode: PHGC1D 9 month validity Northern Ireland - Belfast 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel
Add to Basket
Spend a night in the heart of Belfast at the luxurious Grand Central Hotel. Fusing glamour and grandeur, the spectacularly refurbished hotel is the perfect hub for exploring the city. A stone’s throw from the Grand Opera House, your Executive or Deluxe accommodation boasts every comfort.
Dining is taken care of, with a three-course dinner in the outstanding Seahorse Restaurant and your choice of delicious breakfasts, served in the dining room the following morning.
- One night stay for two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
- Three-course dinner in the outstanding Seahorse Restaurant
- Executive or Deluxe accommodation, in the heart of the city
- Within walking distance of many of Belfast’s best bits
- Delicious full Irish or continental breakfast in the morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Grand Central Hotel, you’ll be greeted and shown through to your Executive or Deluxe accommodation. Once settled in, the world is your oyster with the best of the city on your doorstep.
As part of your experience, you and your guest will enjoy an outstanding three-course dinner in the hotel’s flagship Seahorse Restaurant. In the morning, make your way down to the dining room, where a delicious full Irish or continental breakfast will set you up for your day.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your two night break is available seven days a week subject to availability. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Northern Ireland - Belfast
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break and Visit to The Titanic Experience for Two£347.00
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break for Two at the Europa Hotel£320.00
- Two Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£399.00
- Two Night Belfast City Break for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£369.00