Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Bell Tent Glamping Break for Two at The Quiet Site, Lake DistrictCode: PBELQ1 12 month validity Cumbria - Ullswater 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Bell Tent Glamping Break for Two at The Quiet Site, Lake District
Add to Basket
Stay at the award-winning Quiet Site in the Lake District with a One Night Bell Tent Glamping Break for Two.
When you arrive at this stunning location you’ll find your tent, complete with mains lighting and a power point, all set up for you – just take the rest of your camping gear to turn it into a comfortable home from home. The Quiet Site campsite prides itself on being 100% carbon neutral and in harmony with its lovely surroundings, so enjoy the opportunity to get close to nature.
Situated between Little Mell Fell and Ullswater, you’ll be treated to views with a distinctive alpine feel. On site you’ll find The Quiet Shop and The Quiet Bar. A fabulous opportunity to enjoy guilt-free glamping in the heart of the Lake District.
- One night glamping stay for two in a pre-erected bell tent
- Campsite facilities include shower rooms, laundry, water points, secure bike store, bar and shop - subject to season
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Quiet Site you will be directed towards your pre-erected bell tent. The tent will be completely empty when you arrive, giving you plenty of room to arrange your own camping gear inside.
Enjoy the camp site facilities – including The Quiet Bar and The Quiet Shop (except in low season), shower rooms, laundry, ample water points and secure bike store. Get out and about to explore your beautiful surroundings or simply chill out at this well-equipped and friendly campsite before your departure at 11.00 the next morning.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the rural location the experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Unfortunately, since the area is surrounded by grazing farmland, pets are not allowed on site
- Please note: guide dogs for the blind and hearing dogs for profoundly deaf people will be accepted by prior arrangement
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
This experience is available Sunday to Thursday (not including School Holidays) from May to September. Bank Holidays have very limited availability and usually operate with a three to five day minimum stay.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The bell tent will be available from 14.30 on the day of your arrival until 10.30 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cumbria - Ullswater
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Glamping Cabin Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District£70.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- One Night Charming British Inn Break for TwoSave 15% £79.00 £67.00
- Three Course Champagne Dinner for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.95
- Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two£56.00