Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Break with Dinner for Two at The Burnham Beeches HotelCode: PTBB1D 9 month validity Buckinghamshire - Slough 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Break with Dinner for Two at The Burnham Beeches Hotel
Add to Basket
Spend a night away at an 18th Century manor house, set in ten acres of manicured gardens. Combining timeless elegance with contemporary touches, Burnham Beeches offers the perfect setting for relaxing. Enjoy full use of the hotel leisure facilities, including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and gym. For dinner, you can dine on three courses of classic British fare in the hotel’s 2 AA-Rosette restaurant. After a night in a Classic or Feature room, tuck into a cooked or continental breakfast of your choice.
- One night break in a refined 18th Century manor house
- Free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities in your Classic or Feature room
- 10 acres of beautiful gardens and nearby villages to explore
- Full access to the hotel’s leisure facilities
- Three courses from the à la carte menu at the hotel’s 2-AA Rosette Gray’s Restaurant
- A cooked or continental breakfast each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at Burnham Beeches Hotel, you’ll be shown to your Classic or Feature room. Boasting classic décor with contemporary touches throughout, your room includes a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Spend some time exploring the ten acres of manicured lawns and gardens, head out to the nearby village of Burnham, or unwind in the leisure facilities. In the evening, you and your guest can dine on three courses from the à la carte menu in the hotel’s award-winning Gray’s Restaurant. After a restful sleep, you’ll be served a delicious cooked or continental breakfast, the perfect way to start your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 14.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Buckinghamshire - Slough
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Break for Two at The Burnham Beeches Hotel£259.00
- One Night Break with Dinner at The Malvern with Morgan Motor Company Factory Tour for Two£239.00
- One Night Break with Dinner at Woughton House and Visit to Bletchley Park for Two£209.00
- One Night Break with Dinner at Coombe Abbey for Two£250.00