Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Canterbury Escape with Dinner for Two at The Abbots Barton HotelCode: PABB1D 9 month validity Kent - Canterbury 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Canterbury Escape with Dinner for Two at The Abbots Barton Hotel
Add to Basket
If you’re looking to discover a gem of a city packed full of heritage and intrigue, then look no further than historic Canterbury. Your comfortable base will be the Abbots Barton Hotel, with distinct Gothic architecture and characterful interiors, and just 10 minutes’ walk from the city centre.
From your Standard Double or Twin Room, you’re free to head out and discover Canterbury at your leisure, with its flagship UNESCO World Heritage recognised Cathedral, Castle and Abbey. There are plenty of other options for you to both enjoy, including ghost tours, quirky bars and charming shops.
In the evening, enjoy £50 shared dinner allowance towards seasonal, modern British cuisine in the hotel’s Fountain Restaurant. In the morning, you’ll both be treated to a full English breakfast, setting you up perfectly for the day ahead.
- An overnight stay for two at the Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
- £50 shared allowance towards dinner from the daily menu in the restaurant
- Full English breakfast for two the morning after your stay
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, with tea and coffee-making facilities equipment in your room
- Ideally located to explore the historic city of Canterbury
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your hotel, you’ll be greeted by staff and checked into your Standard Double or Twin room. You’re free to spend your time at the hotel as you wish, enjoying the facilities and the comfortable surroundings.
As part of this experience, you’ll enjoy £50 shared allowance towards dinner from the daily menu in the evening and a full English breakfast each in the morning, setting you up nicely for the day ahead.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
You are able to book your break seven days a week throughout the year (subject to some exclusions).
Please be aware that during the summer a minimum two night stay will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check-in will be from 14.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Canterbury
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Canterbury Escape for Two at The Abbots Barton Hotel£125.00
- One Night New Forest Escape with Dinner for Two at the South Lawn Hotel£155.00
- One Night Charming Surrey Escape for Two with Dinner at The Talbot£119.00
- One Night Seaside Escape with Dinner for Two at The Weston Hotel, Scarborough£155.00
- One Night Yorkshire Dales Escape with Dinner for Two at The New Inn£160.00