Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, WorcestershireCode: PTEW1D 9 month validity Worcestershire - Worcester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire
Add to Basket
Escape for a relaxing getaway with this One Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire. Nestled on a sprawling estate, this Queen-Anne style manor boasts contemporary and luxurious facilities. Enjoy an overnight stay in a Cosy, Classic or Coach House room, with Wi-Fi, TV, and coffeemaking equipment.
You’ll take dinner in the hotel’s Brookes Restaurant; combining exquisite service with culinary expertise and produce picked from the gardens, there’s plenty to choose from for your three-course meal. In the morning, you can tuck into a delicious full English or continental breakfast.
Enjoy full use of the hotel’s spa and leisure facilities, including a heated pool, sauna, steam room, gym and more. However you choose to relax is up to you; but rest assured you’ll leave feeling brand new.
- One night getaway at The Elms Luxury Country House Hotel for two
- Three-course dinner at the hotel’s Brookes Restaurant
- Cosy, Classic or Coach House room with Wi-Fi, TV and tea and coffeemaking equipment
- Full use of spa and leisure facilities
- Full English or continental breakfast
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the hotel, you’ll be warmly greeted by the reception staff and shown through to your pre-booked Cosy, Classic or Coach House room.
You can spend your time relaxing, making use of the spa and leisure facilities, or heading out to explore the countryside on your doorstep.
In the evening, the two of you will be treated to an exquisite three-course meal in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, and after a relaxing night’s sleep, you can each enjoy a full English or continental breakfast.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night stay is available Sunday to Friday, subject to availability. Saturday nights are excluded.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow one night for the full experience. Check-in is from 15.00 with departure by 11.00 the following morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Worcestershire - Worcester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire£359.00
- Two Night Countryside Break for Two at The Elms, Worcestershire£279.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- One Night Relax Escape for Two at Greenwoods Hotel & Spa£220.00