Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Escape for Two at Ruthin CastleCode: PRUC1B 9 month validity Wales - Denbighshire 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Escape for Two at Ruthin Castle
Add to Basket
Take a trip to northern Wales and spend a night with someone special in a Noble Room at the historic Ruthin Castle, with a full Welsh breakfast included.
Steeped in history, Ruthin Castle dates back from Arthurian legend through to the English Civil War, and was once owned by King Henry VIII. During your stay you can walk among the old walls, take in the countryside or explore the nearby market towns – assuming you don’t want to just spend your time enjoying the hotel’s Moat Spa Thermal Suite and Gym.
Your room includes 24-hour room service, hospitality drinks and complimentary Wi-Fi. On the morning after your stay you’ll be served a complimentary full Welsh breakfast to ready you for the day ahead.
- A one night stay for two in a ‘Noble Room’ in the 4* Ruthin Castle
- Full Welsh breakfast on the morning after your stay
- Complimentary use of The Moat Spa Thermal Suite and Gym
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll receive a warm welcome and will be shown to your charming Noble room, blending tradition with modern comforts. Your day and evening is yours to spend as you please, and with bustling market towns nearby and stunning scenery to explore you’ll not be short on things to do with your time.
After a restful night's sleep, the two of you can enjoy a full Welsh breakfast on the morning after your stay.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Please note: there is level access to the reception and bedrooms
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
You are able to book your one night break for any day of the week throughout the year (subject to some exclusions).
Please note Friday and Saturday night availability in the summer months is limited due to high demand.
Please note the spa will be closed for extensive refurbishment from mid October 2019 to mid-January 2020.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Weddings and other functions take place at Ruthin Castle throughout the year, please check at the time of booking if this may affect your preferred date.
Your experience will be for one night. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 11.00 the following morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Denbighshire
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- One Night Gourmet Break for Two at Ruthin Castle£189.00
- Two Night Exmoor National Park Break for Two at The Hunter's InnSave 33% £238.00 £159.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- One Night Lincolnshire Break with Dinner for Two at Branston Hall Country House Hotel£129.00