Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night France and Belgium Break for TwoCode: PANTFB 12 month validity 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night France and Belgium Break for Two
Add to Basket
Discover the history and culture of two countries in one weekend with this One Night France and Belgium Break for Two.
With luxury coach travel, you’ll begin your adventures exploring the famous town of Ypres. With historical connections to WWI, you’ll get an insight into the lives of the people who lived and fought there. In the afternoon, you’ll head to Ostend to spend some time on the beach, before travelling over the French border to discover the beautiful city of Lille, where you’ll spend the night in a charming B&B.
In the morning, you’ll take the short journey to Bruges. Amidst a labyrinth of canals, you’ll have the day to explore the historical buildings, soak up the culture in the vibrant central square, and sample some delicious hand-made chocolate. Your tour manager will be available throughout, should you need any guidance, and your adventures will be bookmarked by luxury, stress-free coach travel.
- Visit the historic town of Ypres, with connections to WWI
- Beach visit at Ostend
- Enjoy free time to explore the city of Lille
- Stay overnight in a twin room in a hotel in Lille (Double rooms can be requested, but not guaranteed)
- Breakfast each in the morning
- Explore medieval city of Bruges
- Luxury coach travel
- Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the morning of your trip, you’ll depart from your chosen London pick-up point – Earl’s Court, London Bridge, Victoria or Eltham (subject to availability). Crossing from Dover over to Calais on your coach, your first stop will be the historical town of Ypres, where you’ll have free time to explore.
In the afternoon, you’ll head to Ostend, where you can enjoy time on the beach before making your way across the border to Lille. You can head out to explore, and it’ll also be where you bed down for the night in a twin room in a comfortable B&B.
The following morning begins with a short coach journey to Bruges. Once you’ve arrived, you can spend the day exploring this medieval city as you please – historical buildings, canals and plenty of hand-made chocolates are order of the day here. You’ll depart Bruges in the late afternoon to arrive back in London at approximately 23.30.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Coaches used for this tour are not equipped with wheelchair lifts
- Please mention at the time of booking if you have any special requirements, access needs or limited mobility
- The experience providers contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- We recommend that customers take out adequate travel insurance as this is not included with your experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Saturday 6 April
Saturday 1 June
Saturday 6 July
Saturday 3 August
Saturday 7 September
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow two days for the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.