Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night London Boutique Escape with Dinner for Two at Ambassadors Bloomsbury HotelCode: PABH1D 9 month validity London - Woburn Place 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night London Boutique Escape with Dinner for Two at Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel
Add to Basket
Spend a night in London at the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, where a deluxe twin or double room awaits, alongside a delicious meal, with this One Night London Boutique Escape with Dinner for Two.
Independent and as unique as you are, the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel is just a short distance from the shops of Oxford Street, bustling Covent Garden and the wider world of London. Your deluxe room will come equipped with a 40 in LED TV, an iPod docking station and a personal Nespresso machine.
Dinner will be served in the hotel’s Number Twelve restaurant, plating up a selection of British and Italian fusion dishes with a bottle of Prosecco to share. Three courses are yours to enjoy, and after a quiet night’s sleep you’ll enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast to set you up for the day.
- An overnight stay for two in the boutique Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, London
- Check into a Deluxe room with an LED TV, iPod docking station, Nespresso machine and more
- Enjoy a three-course dinner from a set menu in the hotel’s British/Italian fusion restaurant, Number Twelve
- A bottle of Prosecco
- A breakfast to include a Full Hot and Continental breakfast
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be greeted by staff and checked into your Deluxe twin or double room. You’re free to spend your time at the hotel as you wish, enjoying the facilities and the comfortable surroundings.
As part of this experience, you’ll get to enjoy a three-course dinner each from the set menu with a bottle of Prosecco to share, and in the morning you’ll each enjoy a lovely breakfast.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Thursday. Date restrictions may apply.
Some Friday and Saturday dates may be available but they are subject to availability.
2018 excluded dates:
6 to 9 and 31 December
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 12.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Woburn Place
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Sunday Night London Boutique Escape for Two at Ambassadors Bloomsbury HotelSave 33% £149.00 £99.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel£50.00
- One Night London Romantic Getaway for Two at Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel£300.00
- Sunday Night London Boutique Escape for Two at La Suite West, Hyde ParkSave 35% £169.00 £109.00
- One Night London Boutique Escape for Two at La Suite West£199.00