Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Luxury Belfast Break with Full Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour for TwoCode: PHGC1G 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Luxury Belfast Break with Full Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Prepare for a getaway you’ll remember long after it’s over, with a night in 4* luxury at Belfast’s Grand Central Hotel and a full day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour for two.
Fusing glamour and grandeur, your base for the night offers everything you’ll need for an outstanding stay. In the morning, you can start the day with a delicious full Irish or Continental breakfast, perfect fuel for what’s ahead. You’ll embark on an epic full-day coastal adventure from Belfast in the official Game of Thrones transport coach, exploring the show’s most iconic locations, including the Dark Hedges, the ruins of Dunluce Castle, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site Giant’s Causeway. A must for any diehard Game of Thrones fan.
- One night stay for two at the 4* Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
- Executive or Deluxe accommodation in the heart of the city
- Delicious full Irish or continental breakfast
- Full day Game of Thrones filming locations tour
- Props provided – cloaks, shields, swords
- Nine iconic locations, including Dunluce Castle, Ballintoy and more
- 8th Wonder of the World at Giant’s Causeway
- Experienced guide
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On your arrival at Grand Central Hotel, you’ll be greeted and shown through to your Executive or Deluxe accommodation. Once settled in, the world is your oyster with the best of the city on your doorstep.
In the morning, you can make your way down to the dining room, where a delicious full Irish or continental breakfast will set you up for your Game of Thrones filming locations tour. Step aboard the official Game of Thrones transport before following in the footsteps of your favourite characters through some of the show’s most iconic locations, including the incredible Giant’s Causeway. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the 8th Wonder of the World and boasts 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns.
You’ll be provided with props to take photos, and your informative guide will give you the low-down at each location. Stop at Ballycastle for lunch and take a breather before continuing the adventure. Visiting nine locations in total, this incredible full-day tour will immerse you in the world of Game of Thrones like nothing else. Prepare to be amazed!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your one night break is available seven days a week subject to availability. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
Tours are available seven days a week, from 09.00 (check-in at 08.45) to 18.30 depending on traffic. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book one to two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a 9 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Northern Ireland (2)
- Northern Ireland - Belfast
- Northern Ireland - Belfast
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break and Visit to The Titanic Experience for Two£347.00
- Two Night 4* Belfast Break for Two at the Europa Hotel£320.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£342.00
- Two Night Belfast City Break for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£369.00
- Two Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£399.00