Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Pamper Break with Dinner for Two in BerkshireCode: PHOL5B SP2 9 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Pamper Break with Dinner for Two in Berkshire
Add to Basket
Discover Berkshire’s best kept secret – the Holiday Inn at Reading M4 Jct10, a stylish modern hotel with impressive facilities, perfectly positioned for London and the South East.
There you’ll enjoy a One Night Pamper Break for Two in tranquil surroundings as you take advantage of the lovely facilities that the Esprit Spa & Wellness has to offer, followed by dinner at the renowned Caprice restaurant; recently awarded two AA Rosettes for excellence.
Your treat begins from the moment you arrive, with a bottle of sparkling wine awaiting you in your luxurious Standard room. Take your time to settle in before heading down to the spa to make full use of facilities that include a 19m indoor pool, sauna suite, gym and steam room. Here the pampering continues as you are provided with towels and enjoy your pre-booked choice of one 25 minute spa treatment each.
Feeling refreshed and relaxed you’ll be ready to tuck into a delicious two-course dinner chosen from the set menu at the 2 AA Rosette Caprice restaurant; the jewel in the crown of this 4* hotel. After a restful night’s sleep in your super-comfy bed, you and your guest will be served with a full English breakfast before your departure – the perfect finish to your indulgent pamper break.
- One night accommodation in a Standard room
- Bottle of sparkling wine awaiting your arrival
- Dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant –- two courses from the Table d’ Hôte Menu
- Full English Breakfast
- Use of Esprit Spa & Wellness with use of complimentary towel
- 25 minute Dermalogica treatment each
- Complimentary underground car parking
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You will be welcome to check into your luxurious Standard room from 14.00 on the afternoon of your pamper break. Here you’ll find a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities, power shower in the en suite bathroom, indulgent toiletries and stylish design throughout.
Your treat includes full use of the Esprit Spa & Wellness facilities, as well as one pre-booked 25 minute spa treatment each. After your spa visit, make your way to the award-winning Caprice restaurant and enjoy two courses from an extensive set menu inspired by contemporary European cuisine. In the morning return to 2 AA Rosette Caprice for a tasty breakfast. A lovely relaxing pamper break in stylish surroundings.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, room alarm, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, accessible lifts, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness, hotel rooms have shower grab rails, shower has drop down chair, bathroom alarm
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Date restrictions including December 31 will apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date.
Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to required date to ensure a treatment appointment can be secured. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your treatment will last approximately 25 minutes but please allow for a full day and night for the whole experience. Check-in time will be at approximately 14.00 with a check-out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.